Mr. B's is a classic Italian Steakhouse featuring juicy steaks, chops and fresh seafood. We offer the best ingredients and service to create an unparalleled dining experience.
To ensure that your steak is prepared as you wish, the following is a guide to assist you while ordering.
Rare: Very red, cool center
Medium Rare: Red, warm center
Medium: Pink center
Medium Well: Slightly pink center
Well: Cooked through, no pink
Mr. B's is a non-smoking facility, please refrain from smoking cigarettes, cigars or pipes.
Mr. B's is happy to accommodate your private parties. Call us at 262-790-7005 for information.
Prices and menu subject to change.
"B" Happy Hour
- 4:30 - 6:30 pm - in the bar
Wines by the Glass $5
- Cabernet Sauvignon - Hayes Ranch, California
- Malbec - Elsa Bianchi, Mendoza, Argentina
- Chardonnay - One Hope, California
- Pinot Grigio - Anterra, Italy
- Miller Lite - Pint $3
- Spotted Cow - Pint $3
- Lakefront IPA - Bottle $4
- Diplomat - Classic dirty vodka martini with bleu cheese olives
- Cosmopolitan - Citrus vodka, triple sec, lime juice and cranberry
- Whiskey Manhattan - Whiskey and vermouth
- Salmon Skewers - Four teriyaki glazed salmon skewers $8.95
- Steakhouse Chips & Dip - Kettle chips, bacon, chives and 2yr aged cheddar $4.95
- Petite Cheese Board - Choice of two Wisconsin cheeses with fruit and nuts $7.95
- Steakhouse Meatballs - Our version of Swedish meatballs $5.95
- Mini Haystack - Buttermilk battered $3.95
- Loaded Steak Fries - Cheddar, bacon, sour cream, chives $4.95
- Brisket Mac n Cheese - Horseradish cheese sauce and brisket $6.95